Step 3 of Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopening begins July 16th 2021. Please review the information below before visiting the Shopping Centre.
- Indoor dining is permitted in our Food Court and Restaurants
- Essential & non-essential retail are open for in-store shopping with capacity limited to ensure physical distancing
- Personal care services are available with capacity limited to ensure physical distancing
Amenities and Programs That Will Remain Closed at This Time
To ensure everyone’s continued safety, some of our amenities and programs will remain closed at this time. Visitors will not be able to access:
· Wheelchair Use
· Stroller Use
· Massage Chairs
· Mall Walking Program
· Candy Machine
Access to the Centre: Centre Court & Food Court Doors only at this time.
Physical Distancing, Sanitation, and More
The following procedures and practices have been put in place to protect our shoppers, retailers, and employees:
· Employees with a fever or cold- and flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or body aches are required to stay home.
· We are regularly disinfecting common areas throughout the day, particularly areas such as restrooms, seating areas, and high-frequency touchpoints throughout the Centre.
· Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at entrances and in common areas.
· We are encouraging social distancing practices, including the use of distancing markers in the Centre.
· We’ve installed new signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety precautions.
· Business and service providers are responsible for maintaining occupancy levels in order to allow staff and customers to maintain a physical distance of at least two metres, except for brief exchanges.
Please refer to the following website for detailed information
A summary of the pre-existing and new* requirements as they apply to Georgetown Market Place is as follows:
HERE ARE THE NEW REGULATIONS:
* Essential Services & Non-Essential: Will open and operate with limited capacity
* Screening: All customers, retailers and employee's will be asked not to enter the building if they have any Covid-19 symptoms.- passive screening will take place at centre court and Food court doors.
* Masks are MANDATORY: All persons entering the shopping centre are required to wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin (unless exempt)
For complete details of the Town of Halton Hills By-law No. 47-20 visit https://www.halton.ca/Repository/By-law-No-47-20
* Mall Access: All doors are open at this time
* The Food Court & Restaurants: Now open with limited capacity
* Personal Care Services: Can operate with limited capacity
* Occupancy Limits: In order to support physical Distancing of two (2) meters, maximum occupancy limits have been established and are to be posted at each retailer.
Operating Mall Hours:
Monday - Friday 11am - 7pm
Saturday 11am - 6pm
Sunday 12pm - 5pm
Civic Holiday Mall Hours: 11am - 5pm
Please check with individual stores as their hours may differ.
List of Retailers:
Please note some retailers may have reduced hours. We encourage you to check with the individual retailer(s) you are planning to visit before coming to the Centre. You can find individual contact information for our retailers on our directory page: https://georgetownmarketplace.com/stores
- BMO - Monday - Friday 11am - 4pm, Saturday and Sunday closed
- Scotiabank - Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm (outdoor access only)
- C.I.B.C - Mon - Wed 9:30 - 5pm Thurs 9:30-5pm Friday 9:30-6pm Sat 9:30 - 4pm
Clothing & Shoes:
- Indigospirit 905 873 4081
- INS News 905 873 1759
- City Smarts 289 891 8721
- Ardene 877 606 4233 x 165
- Canadian Shoe Outlet
- Carter’s/OshKosh (905) 873 7716
- Cleo 905 877 3174
- J.V Clothing 905 877 1598
- Maurices - 905 873 8429
- Northern Reflections 905 877 4044
- Reitmans 905 877 5288 Hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm Saturday 11am - 6pm Sunday 12pm - 5pm
- Shumaker 289 891 8696
- Walking On Cloud 905 702 9975
- West49 905 873 1136
- Walmart - Exterior Access Only
- Winners/Homesense Exterior Access Only (905) 702-5705 Mon-Fri 9:30am- 9pm, Saturday 9am -7pm, Sunday 10am-6pm
- SportChek/Atmosphere 905 877 5781
- Marks 905 873 9621
Food Court: Takeout Only at this time WE HAVE LIMITED OUTDOOR SEATING (4 tables)
- Bibab Express 905 702 2562 Takeout and Curbside
- Fit For Life 905 877 1688 Takeout & Curbside
- Frisco Fries 905 873 3119 Takeout and Curbside
- Kelseys - 905 877 7150 Takeout & Curbside
- Kung Pao Wok 905 873 2888 Takeout & Curbside
- Market Place Café 905 873 6646 CLOSED until Mon July 5th
- Mr. Souvlaki 905 702 7699 Takeout & Curbside
- Mr. Sub 905 877 8143 Takeout & Curbside
- Pizza Nova 905 877 0000
- Stacked pancake & Breakfast House 905 702 5500 Takeout & curbside
- Cobs Bread 289 702 2562 Hours Monday-Sunday 7am-7pm
Home Décor, Flowers & Gifts:
- Art Picture Frame 905 873 6620
- Signature Rug 289 952 1550
- Vanderburgh Flowers 905-877-0105
Health & Beauty:
- Beauty Supply Outlet 905 877 3115
- Hair In Style 905 702 9109
- Nails In Style 905 873 0760
Jewelry & Accessories:
- Brilliant Gold - 905 873 6662 Store Hours: Monday - Saturday 11am - 6pm Closed Sunday's
- Griffin Jewellery Design 905 702 7338
Medical & Dental:
- Family Optical - 905 873 3050
- Life Style Heath Services 905 877 7799
- Dr Anoop Sayal & Associates 905 877 2273
- Pharmasave: 905 877 8763 Monday - Friday 9am -6pm Saturday 10am - 4pm Sunday 11am- 3pm
Photography & Entertainment:
- The Source 905 877 8693
- Georgetown Photo 905 873 1237
- Cellairis- 905 873 0675
- Delrex Variety/Postal Outlet - 905 877 9284
- Freedom Mobile 289 428-1339
- Health @280 905 825 6000 x 8400 Mental Health Clinic is open call to book an appointment
- Information & Lotto Booth 905 702 0555
- Re/Max Real Estate Centre Inc. 905 877 5211
- Rogers/Fido 905 877 4959
- Royale LePage Meadowtowne Realty
- Stitch It 905 702 8903
- Super Shoe Care 905 702 9626
- Taxwide 905 877 5884
- Telus 905 877 5884
- Wireless Wave 905 873 9009
- Service Ontario 905 877 5228 Hours Monday -Friday 9am -5pm Saturday 8:30am-2:30pm
- Global Pet Foods 905 873 7086 Hours: Monday -Friday 10am - 6pm Saturday 10am - 5pm Sunday 11am -4pm
- The Beer Store - Hours Mon - Sat 10am - 9pm, Sun 11am - 6pm
- L.C.B.O - Hours Monday - Saturday 10am - 9pm, Sun 11am - 6pm
- Buck Or Two Plus 905 873 7200 Hours Monday - Friday 9am-9pm Saturday 9am - 6pm Sunday 9am - 6pm
- Showcase 905 702-9191
SPECIALTY LEASING: (Temp Tenants)
* Buck Or Two Plus Express - Across from C.I.B.C
* Serendipity Candles - Across from Brilliant Gold
* Custome Point 4U Tshirt Kiosk - Fount Court Area
* Sanmarc Leather - Across from Sportchek
* Phoneji (phone accessories)- Beside Marks & Sportchek
Guest Services Some amenities and programs will remain closed at this time to ensure everyone’s continued safety.
Visitors will not be able to access:
- Strollers & wheelchairs
- Change Tables in the rest rooms
- Mall Walking
- Massage Chairs
- Candy Machines
Lotto & Information is available Monday to Friday and 11am - 7pm, Saturday 11am -6pm Closed Sunday .
How We’re Keeping You Safe – Physical Distancing, Sanitation, and More:
- Employees with a fever or cold- and flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or body aches are required to stay home.
- We are regularly disinfecting common areas throughout the day, particularly areas such asrestrooms, seating areas, and high-frequency touchpoints throughout the Centre.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at entrances and in common areas.
- We are encouraging social distancing practices, including the use of distancing markers in the Centre.
- We’ve installed new signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety precautions.
- Business and service providers that choose to re-open are responsible for maintaining occupancy levels in order to allow staff and customers to maintain a physical distance of at least two metres, except for brief exchanges.
Do Your Part – Customer Health Guidelines:
- Please review and practice the following guidelines to ensure you are protecting yourself and
- These requirements will be enforceable under public healthorders.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 2 metres distance between yourself and others to avoid spray from coughs,sneezes, or speaking.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, which can transfer viruses from your hands.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of used tissues immediately, and wash your hands.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, or mild fever,until you recover.
- If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, but call in advance if possible and follow the directions of your local health authority. Your healthcare provider will quickly direct you to the right health facility.
- Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources, such as your local and national health authorities.
Thank you from the team at Georgetown Market Place.
Georgetown Market Place will diligently enforce these new measures. This includes the immediate suspension of all amenities and or informal programs such as mall walking programs.
We will continue to take our direction in terms of operating and safety protocols from the Province of Ontario and City of Halton Hills and will communicate any further announcements as they become known to us.
If unsure, we encourage you to call the store or service you are looking to visit to verify whether they are open or closed. Store and service phone numbers may be found on our website under store directory.
Stay safe, keep washing those hands