BMO Bank of Montreal Customer Service Representative
This is a part-time role with a minimum of 18.75 hours per week. It is based out of our Georgetown Market Place Branch (280 Guelph St, Unit #24).
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate commitment to helping our customers
- A focus on delivering a personal experience to customers
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges
- Spends up to 100% of time on conversations and requests related to banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
- May also spend a small amount of time providing operational support for the branch when customer traffic is light
- Projects a professional presence; proactively engages customers in complete conversations about their personal banking needs; listens actively to understand customer needs, clearly explains potential solutions and their benefit to the customer
- Learns quickly and is motivated to apply new knowledge
- Is collaborative, enjoys helping others and being part of a team
- Identifies opportunities for referrals and makes smooth hand offs to partners in BMO FG
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Completion of internal BMO training program, including customer experience and conversation training.
- Digital Leadership:
- Confident and at ease in the use of social media, tablets, Smart phones, online tools, and applications
- Highly skilled at helping people who don’t find digital applications intuitive to gain confidence in how to use them and to understand their benefitshttps://bmo.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1800010227&tz=GMT-04%3A00
- APPLY TODAY!!